An introductory course to the DEI approach to emotions
Starts Saturday, October 3rd.
4-week online course 169 € / $200
with DEI Trainer and Consultant Camilla Jørgensen
Topics we will cover:
- The four emotion families and their intelligence.
- The four keys to emotional genius and how to apply them.
- The Mindfulness Practices and which emotions they are suited for (including Defining Your Boundaries, Grounding and Focusing, Resourcing, and Conscious Complaining).
- The Situation to Action Pathway that shows you how to work with your emotions.
- Learning how to receive the messages in your emotions by asking the internal questions for each emotion.
- Learning about the gifts and purpose of each emotion and why it matters.
You will join a closed facebook group with course material to study leading up to each workshop (pdfs and videos). I will be active and answer your questions in the facebook group in between the workshops each Saturday.
This course is suited for: People who live in Europe or other areas of the world, where the 10am CET time suits them. And people who would like to increase their emotional skills with the DEI approach.
Number of participants is limited to: 12 people.
Free Webinar to Learn More!
For more information, you can join my free online webinar (1-hour) on Saturday September 26th @ 10am CET. You will hear an introduction to the DEI approach to working with emotions and more about the course.
Please subscribe to my newsletter if you are interested in joining my free webinar and I will send you the practical information on how to join. You will also be notified when I have more information to share about the course, such as how to sign up.
If you have any questions, please email Camilla at [email protected]