~ Honoring Your Whole Self ~
Monday, October 16th – Friday, November 7th
We are not just our minds. We are not just our bodies. Nor are we just our emotions or our spirits. Our whole selves are made up of all of these things. Quaternity theory looks at all of our different elements: mind, body, emotion, and spirit, as essential parts of who we are. Honoring and supporting all these aspects of yourself can help you become your best self!
Join licensed Dynamic Emotional Integration® Consultant and Trainer, Sherry Jean Olander, CMT for this online training and workshop where you’ll learn about this theory of understanding your self, and be introduced to ways to better incorporate the elemental balance into your life.
In this online class you’ll explore:
- The different types of intelligences
- What each of your elements represents, and how the fifth element arises.
- The messages in your emotions
- Practical approaches to help you access the wisdom of all of the parts of yourself.
- Simple self-care skills to honor mind, body, spirit, and emotions.
This course is open to everyone from all walks of life! Contact me with any questions or for more info.
I look forward to seeing you,
Dates: Monday, October 16th – Friday, November 10th
Learning and Interaction Structure Reading curriculum, forum discussions, journal questions and exercises in units, and weekly webinars, using the online program, Zoom.