What is a Dynamic Emotional Integration® Consultation?
Emotions are possibly your greatest source of instincts, intelligence, and energy — yet most of us haven’t been taught how to access these gifts. For most of us, emotions can be a mystery or a problem instead of what they truly are — which is a limitless source of information, support, and lively energy!
Your emotions – all of them – are the motivation for everything you think and every action you take. Understanding your emotions and knowing how to work with them will improve every area of your life.
Dynamic Emotional Integration® consultations can help you access the intelligence, energy, and insight in every emotion you have.
Dynamic Emotional Integration® (also known as DEI) is a leading-edge approach to emotions that helps you understand and work brilliantly with every emotion you have. Anger, sadness, fear, grief, shame, even hatred … all seventeen of your emotions are essential for your health and well-being.
When you learn how to work with all of your emotions, your life and your relationships can improve dramatically.
DEI consultations are unique; they’re not therapy or life coaching — and they’re not a substitute for therapy or medical advice. Instead, DEI consultations help you access the immense wisdom inside your emotional realm, and they help you find your own ideas and solutions with the help of your inborn emotional genius.
DEI consultations are individualized sessions with licensed Consultants who can support you in an in-depth exploration of your current emotional situation. Your DEI consultation relies upon the work in Karla McLaren’s books The Language of Emotions or The Art of Empathy, and supports you in exploring your emotions and developing strong Empathic Mindfulness skills.
DEI consultations are offered in person, by phone, or by video conferencing with a trained and licensed DEI Consultant.
All licensed DEI Consultants have been trained directly by Karla McLaren in a year-long intensive program.
What you can expect in your Dynamic Emotional Integration® Consultation
- An in-depth pre-session questionnaire to help you identify your issues and discover the emotional and self-care skills you already possess.
- A focused, hour-long inquiry into your specific situation, with the goal of creating personalized options and solutions that you can manage easily.
- An approach that focuses equally on your interior and exterior lives, because your emotional skills are a crucial part of your self-awareness and your social skills.
- Support in strengthening your emotional awareness, using the skills and practices in The Language of Emotions and The Art of Empathy.
- A written follow-up detailing your session and the ideas and solutions you and your DEI Consultant created for your unique situation.
- Subsequent sessions of an hour or half-hour (depending on your needs) will focus on your progress and a deepening inquiry into the wisdom of your emotions.
Your emotions are essential for your health and well-being.
When you know how to work with all of them, your life and your relationships will improve dramatically.