~ A five-element approach ~
Monday, June 3rd – Friday, June 28th
We are not just our minds. We are not just our bodies. Nor are we just our emotions or our spirits. Our whole selves are made up of all of these things. Elemental theory looks at all of our different elements: mind, body, emotion, and spirit, as essential parts of who we are. Honoring and supporting all these aspects of yourself can help you live a vibrant life!
Join licensed Dynamic Emotional Integration® Consultant and Trainer, Sherry Jean Olander, CMT for this online training and workshop where you’ll learn about this theory of understanding your self, and be introduced to ways to access and incorporate the wisdom of your whole self.
In this online class you’ll explore:
- The different types of intelligences
- What each of your elements represents, and how the fifth element arises.
- The messages in your emotions
- Practical approaches to help you access the wisdom of all of the parts of yourself.
- Simple self-care skills to honor mind, body, spirit, and emotions.
This course is open to everyone from all walks of life! Contact me with any questions or for more info.
I look forward to seeing you,
Dates: Monday, June 3rd – Friday, June 28th
Online Meetings: Wednesdays 12pm EDT – June 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th.
Learning and Interaction Structure Reading curriculum, forum discussions, journal questions and exercises in units, and weekly webinars, using the online program, Zoom.