~ Skills to Help You Make an Ally Out of Anger ~
This experiential online course is based on The Language of Emotions and Dynamic Emotional Integration®. In this course, you’ll examine the gifts and pitfalls of anger, and learn skills and practices to support you in creating strong empathic boundaries that help you work with anger in a healthy, balanced and respectful way.
~ May 1st to May 26th, 2017 ~
Join licensed Dynamic Emotional Integration® Trainer and Consultant, Anchen Texter for an interactive four-week online training all about anger. This course covers core concepts essential to understanding how emotions work, and delves deeply into the inner workings of anger, so that participants will come away with a deeper understanding and ability to work with this essential and powerful emotion.
What will you learn?
- What emotions are and how they work in our bodies, and effective skills and practices to help you work with them instead of against them.
- The importance of being comfortable in your skin; learning about how boundaries work, what they do, how to recognize them, and how to set them in an empathic way.
- The power of having strong boundaries and working with anger in a conscious, empathic way through experiential exercises, personal practice and live discussion.
- How working with anger can help you to set boundaries in every area of your life, and sets the foundation for working consciously with your other emotions.
- The difference between expressing and repressing anger, and the middle way of channeling anger so that it protects you without harming others.
This course is for people who:
- Are new to learning about emotions. We’ll cover foundational principles and practices that are essential for working with all emotions, as well as look closely at anger.
- Have a grasp of the foundational concepts and are looking for a deeper understanding of how to work with anger, and who want to add skills and practices to their toolbox.
Length: 4 weeks
Dates: Monday, May 1st to Friday, May 26th
Learning and Interaction Structure: Reading curriculum, forum discussions, live webinar trainings and discussions, audio files and course PDFs.